--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're going to Mom's to pick blueberries after work. And I'd like to make a supper for two, some summer pasta. Easy evening.
Bowling w/ the Peeks:










I've got a design challenge for, well, anyone interested. We've got a third bedroom that I just don't know what to do with. Currently, it holds a nice big table that's supposed to be used as a workspace & I've got project supplies in there, too. It just doesn't inspire me to work on anything AND it's always cluttered because there isn't a proper place for my stuff. If I don't use it, then it's just a sad waste of precious space. So, if anyone has any experience with interior designing or just wants to have a go at making this room better, let me know! I can't offer anything in return unless you take payment in the form of a nice homemade meal (plus dessert!) & your choice of libation. I'll post photos of said room and try to give some dimensions for those interested.
Tomorrow evening, we're going to Burlesque @ the Public Theatre. We might go get ATM a new phone, too, which he really needs.
This weekend, the plan is to go island camping with the crew: Collin, Delores, Keiko & Rett. I can't wait to go swimming! Happiness is me on a float, on a lake, with my mates. I'm trying to come up with a no-cook menu that doesn't leave me wanting. And having to pare down the "gear", always a challenge, but I'll do it! Watch me!
Work has been so dud dud dud dud dud dud. Thankfully, we have nice, fun evening to counter that mess.



2 comments:
OPEN YOUR EYES! YOUR ANSWER IS RIGHT THERE ON THE BLOG!
Step 1: Install blacklights around ceiling of 3rd bedroom.
Step 2: Speakers and loud, blue-collar music.
Step 3: A heavy coat of wax on the floor/carpet (if carpet, double the amt of wax)
Step 4: Funny shoes.
Step 5: Dios mio, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
Holy shit!
Post a Comment